The news of the regions are no less important for the inhabitants of these territories than general reports about what happened in the country, or information about world events. It is best to look for such information on specialized sites that operate in cities or regions of the country. In the Kharkiv region, the leading web resource is Slobidskyi krai.
Features of the news portal
The site is focused on finding and disseminating information of interest to the residents of the region. This may be information that affects the general aspects of the life of the region, or relate to individual districts, cities. For example, residents can read Krasnograd news messages to keep abreast of all the events of this locality, because this data cannot be found on other resources.
In total, there are several main sections devoted to specific topics:
- General news may relate to politics, economics, agriculture, sports, culture, both the region itself and the people associated with it.
- Breaking news in chronological order. They can then be searched on the site by the dates in the calendar.
- A section dedicated to regional information, where Izum news is printed, and other messages of a similar type.
- Multimedia files for entertainment or searching for photos, videos on specific topics.
- A section dedicated to special projects about the life of the region, which were created by the correspondents of the site and are maintained by them.
The portal itself is an informational support for the public organization “Slobodskoy Krai”, which aims to create a developed civil society. The portal firmly stands on the position of freedom of speech, checks all the information that appears, does not post unverified or offensive information. Also, the resource does not print gossip, rumors, does not slide into the position of slander or outright fiction.
By reprinting information, you can be sure that it is verified and is completely reliable. Therefore, a link to the resource is required. This is also due to the large number of exclusive materials that cannot be found on other sites. This is especially true for the events and people of the Kharkiv region.
Working with materials is facilitated by a convenient navigation and search system, and great illustrative materials. The texts of the articles are understandable, they provide a lot of information, on their basis it is possible to draw up an objective picture of the state of affairs in the region and the country. The site employs qualified, responsible employees.