The use of a manual welding dryer involves solving various problems. It is used for the following types of work:
– connection of thermoplastic materials of roll and sheet type;
– welding of plastic structures;
– installation of various floor coverings.
All these types of work will be carried out reliably, quickly and accurately, which is achieved by combining the skill of the fitter and the characteristics of the apparatus itself, such as leister triac s.
Such a device is especially indispensable if it is necessary to lay waterproofing geomembranes and polymer roofing. Also, a similar device can be used in car repair: if you need to process plastic car parts or repair a bumper. With all its characteristics, this welding dryer will quickly and efficiently connect PVC films and fabrics of any type that are used in the production of inflatable structures, car awnings, pavilions, swimming pools, boats and rafts, as well as advertising banners.
The salient features of this device are:
– the presence of a special protective tube that provides cooling for the entire mechanism;
– the heating element is protected from overheating by an electronic protective system;
– the engine of this welding machine is designed to automatically turn off when the commutator brushes reach critical sizes;
– the possibility of long-term use;
– the presence of the possibility of repeated replacement of brushes.
With all its distinctive features, this hand-held hot air cleaner is not only indispensable for certain repairs and is convenient to use, but it is also convenient to store due to the fact that it comes with a special box designed for the device itself and its attachments.